Led by LJ Wooden and Beth Lewis
The Shalom Retreat® is an intensive growth experience set in a loving and supportive community with these essential elements:
- Skilled and compassionate leadership.
- Focused time for your own personal work with the retreat leader.
- A community where each person is held with respect and love.
- A reverence for spirit and the mystical journey.
- Experiential exercises grounded in Western psychology, including Gestalt, Core Energetics, role playing and story telling.
*Additional $7.50 Sullivan County Room tax.
Tuition assistance may be available. Ask for more information when registering on-line or call us at (845) 439-1385.
Click here for our Cancellation policy.