Supervised by Sandie Rumold and Nance McGee
Shalom Mountain is committed to providing ongoing training opportunities for our leaders, as well as making our primary retreats as accessible as possible, regardless of financial status. This specialized Shalom Retreat serves the dual purposes of providing supervision in the development of leaders in training as well as offering an opportunity to attend a low cost retreat to people who are currently experiencing financial need.
The Shalom Retreat™ is an intensive growth experience set in a loving and supportive community with these essential elements:
- Skilled and compassionate leadership.
- Focused time for your own personal work with the retreat leader.
- A community where each person is held with respect and love.
- A reverence for spirit and the mystical journey.
- Experiential exercises grounded in Western psychology, including Gestalt, Core Energetics, role playing and story telling.
*Additional $7.50 Sullivan County Room tax.
Tuition assistance may be available. Ask for more information when registering on-line or call us at (845) 439-1385.
Click here for our Cancellation policy.